Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Account Executive will be focused on and responsible for the continued strategic growth of Veronica Beard’s major department store business. This role reports directly to the Department Store Sales Manager.
- Management and development of key account relationships in RTW departments
- Manage account projections for initial bookings and re-orders
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales and drive new business
- Work with the Wholesale Planner on sales targets, monitor performance for all accounts and maintain a healthy core denim business
- Partner with specialists and department managers in stores to creatively drive sales
- Act as a brand ambassador for Veronica Beard both in the field and in the showroom
- Gather and analyze competitive information from the market to further Veronica Beard’s performance
- Manage selling, work to meet sales plans and meet financial goals
- Understand and react to sales trend
- Run market appointments, project units, and maintain orders
- Help to organize product feedback from accounts with sales team and merchandising teams to strategically position VB division for long-term growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments regarding market needs and product performance
- Weekly Store Visits to NY points of distribution to partner with our shop manager + other store visit travel
- Support operations, logistics and production internally to maintain efficient deliveries and customer service
- 5+ years of relevant wholesale experience with Major Department stores (NM, Saks, Nordstrom)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Understanding and knowledge of denim market and
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous strategic sales growth experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.