Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team at our Corporate office in New York reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for coordinating credit and collection activities; working closely with Sales, outside credit insurance partners, and a factor to monitor and ensure compliance with collection policies and requirements.
- Conducting collection calls and e-mails, managing prepaid accounts with payments and Logistics, and consistently following up with aged accounts
- Establish relationships with customers to collect on invoices
- Process and mail (via e-mail) customer statements
- Post daily deposits to client accounts, properly applying to outstanding invoices and offsets
- Coordinate customer chargebacks, reconcile and resolve as well as filing disputes in a timely manner
- Coordinate day-to-day activities with domestic and international credit risk agencies, request additional credit lines as needed. Provide required monthly reporting
- Work with a factor to manage specific accounts. Provide billing and support
- Proactively investigate and resolve billing issues
- Organize and maintain relevant accounting details and files
- Be a team player by providing coverage for team members as needed
- 3-5 years of credit and collection in the fashion/apparel industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships
- Experience working with complementary business functions such as Sales and Logistics
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently)
- Proficiency with MS-Office specifically MS Excel, including pivot tables and vlookup
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.