Veronica Beard is looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our team in NYC. The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for leading our affiliate program, creating innovative ways to drive growth. This manager will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of Veronica Beard’s affiliate program, influencer networks and marketplaces, creating data-driven tests and working on ways to increase growth in a systematic way.
This data-driven leader will be accountable for deep analysis, presenting insights and recommendations to drive sales and conversion for the channel. The candidate is expected to be an idea generator with a high level of ownership and digital project management expertise who likes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative work environment.
The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with our brand marketing, creative, operations, planning, and retail teams.
- Manage all day-to-day activities for the affiliate channel from project managing creative deliverables to budget allocation and billing
- Recruit new affiliates and develop partnerships that align with the Veronica Beard brand, some of which can be nurtured into deeper brand relationships
- Own budget, create projects, and continue to iterate on growing channel revenue, with a special focus on new customer acquisition while maintaining a strong ROI and hitting our CAC targets
- Continually monitor performance and analyze activity and optimize for channel and meet KPI’s, reporting on results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Develop business strategies to further build the channel; work with technology to enhance and automate the channel
- Work with influencers and partners for specialized campaigns
- Propose, review, and manage other digital partnerships with publishers as they arise, working closely with brand marketing and creative teams to structure agreements that drive both upper funnel and conversion goals, depending on the objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA a plus
- At least 5 years' experience with minimum of 1 year with affiliate experience (e.g. Rakutan)
- Proven leader to initiate new partnerships and discover new opportunities to drive business
- Data-driven and ability to work cross functionally with planning team to model ROI for sales and promotional campaigns
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to prioritize and problem-solve issues as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of effective communication with both cross-functional partners and senior stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically with a wide range of internal departments.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The base salary range for this role is between $120,000 and $130,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.