Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate Allocator to support the ongoing expansion and continued success of the DTC business. This exciting, entry-level opportunity gives candidates the chance to become well-rounded in all aspects of buying, planning, allocation & inventory management on a highly-spirited team at a rapidly growing contemporary fashion brand. This role will report to the Business Planning Manager.
- Own in-season replenishment and manage inventory available on bulks for e-commerce and store replenishment
- Collaborate with team in creating initial allocation strategy by factoring in OTB, product performance and business trends, store feedback and key objectives, then distribute inventory to retail stores at style-color-size level
- Communicate with stores regarding customer needs, special requests and inventory inquires
- Work closely with logistics to ensure orders allocate appropriately and arrive on-time in stores
- Partner with store teams to troubleshoot and escalate inventory issues
- Work hand-in-hand with buying team and flex as needed to provide support throughout market/buying process
- Review size profiles and manage bulk order creation following market
- Ensure product details are set up correctly in Exenta and KWI
- Complete weekly reporting and data analysis to develop a strong understanding of store personas and overall business
- Assist in the creation of visual assortment recaps
- Work through ad hoc reporting and inventory analysis projects as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong internship experience in buying/planning or other analytical field preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Understanding of retail math
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while taking initiative and being accountable for work
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and flexible to deadline demands
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.