Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for an Allocator to support the ongoing expansion and continued success of the DTC business. He/she will ensure product details and POs are set up correctly in the system while also owning inventory management for our retail stores and ecommerce website in partnership with the Business Planning Manager and Buyer/Planners to ensure sales and stock remain in line.
- Ensure product details are set up correctly in Exenta and KWI
- Review size profiles and manage bulk order creation following market
- Assist in the creation of visual assortment recaps
- Communicate in warehouse dates to cross-functional partners
- Partner with team in creating initial allocation strategy by factoring in OTB, product performance and business trends, store feedback and key objectives, then distribute inventory to retail stores at style-color-size level
- Complete weekly reporting and data analysis to develop a strong understanding of store personas and overall business
- Own in-season replenishment and manage inventory available on bulks for Ecommerce and store replenishment
- Communicate with stores regarding customer needs, special requests and inventory inquires
- Work closely with logistics to ensure orders allocate appropriately and arrive on-time in stores
- Partner with store teams to troubleshoot and escalate inventory issues
- Work through ad hoc reporting and inventory analysis projects as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of buying, planning or other analytical experience preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Understanding of retail math
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while taking initiative and being accountable for work
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and flexible to deadline demands
- Team focused
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.