Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate Allocator to support the ongoing expansion and continued success of the DTC business. This role will own inventory management for our retail stores and ecommerce website in partnership with the Senior Manager of Planning and Buyer/Planners to ensure sales and stock remain in line.
- Review size profiles and manage bulk order creation following market
- Communicate in-warehouse dates to cross-functional partners
- Partner with team in creating initial allocation strategy by factoring in OTB, product performance and business trends, store feedback and key objectives, then distribute inventory to retail stores at style-color-size level
- Complete weekly reporting and data analysis to develop a strong understanding of store personas and overall business
- Own in-season replenishment and manage inventory available on bulks for ecommerce and store replenishment
- Communicate with stores regarding customer needs, special requests and inventory inquires
- Work closely with logistics to ensure orders allocate appropriately and arrive on-time in stores
- Partner with store teams to troubleshoot and escalate inventory issues
- Work through ad hoc reporting and inventory analysis projects as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of buying, planning or other analytical experience preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Understanding of retail math
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while taking initiative and being accountable for work
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and flexible to deadline demands
- Team focused
The hourly rate for this role is between $23.00 and $25.00. The relevant hourly rate will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The hourly rate is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.