Veronica Beard is seeking an Associate Wholesale Panner to join our team. This person will be responsible for the reviewing weekly performance, developing department and classification strategies, creating inventory plans to support growth, and ensuring margin and sell thru targets are achieved in season. This role is based in our New York corporate office and reports to the Wholesale Planner.
- Execute weekly reporting and performance analysis by delivery and classification for key wholesale accounts and/or sales regions.
- Develop strong/collaborative relationships with DTC planning team and external partners.
- Work with Department heads to highlight takeaways and deliverables needed to limit risk and maximize in season opportunities.
- Maximize denim and t-shirt replenishment business, forecast wholesale unit needs, and align on ideal model stocks by selling channel with Global Planning Manager.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting in partnership with DTC planning team.
- Hindsight Jean business by fit, fabric, and wash to ensure account needs are being met and inform future development.
- Monitor total wholesale reorder monthly goals and report on results.
- Partner with Account Executives in prepping for market through additional ad hoc reporting, creating assortment and SKU count plans by classification, and financial plan build outs for key accounts.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Desire to contribute to a positive, solution-oriented, and progressive work environment
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Resourceful, efficient and a self-starter
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel