Veronica Beard is looking for a skilled copywriter to craft product, homepage, email, and other editorial, marketing, and social copy. This position reports to the Editorial Director and will work cross-functionally with marketing, production, design, and merchandise teams to conceive and execute brand copy across multiple platforms.
- Write product copy/descriptions across multiple areas (site, hangtags, flashers)
- Write copy for emails and website including homepage, category pages
- Write copy for paid media
- Coordinate information-gathering for all product details and format them into product copy to deliver accurate and relevant selling points to the customer in order to minimize returns and questions to our customer service teams
- Identify and articulate all products’ unique selling points
- Contribute to various cross-functional initiatives, including commercial campaign development, new launches, store openings, events, etc.
- Partner with creative, marketing, design, merchandising, production teams to ensure copy is brand-appropriate and effective across all digital touchpoints
- Regularly check the site to ensure all product copy is uploaded correctly and work with the digital and creative teams to quickly update misinformation or troubleshoot issues
- Contribute editorial stories to the blog
- 2-4 years’ experience from fashion copywriting, preferably editorial writing experience, with specific e-commerce writing experience
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Exceptionally detail oriented with a passion for fact-checking
- Independent, self-motivated, and capable of taking initiative
- A passion for the fashion industry
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.