Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Coordinator, Customer Experience & E-Commerce will serve as the owner of customer communications across all e-commerce tools, building consumer relationships, creating brand advocacy and customer retention, along with helping to generate sales. The the role will be responsible for ensuring an optimal post-purchase experience and will also a be a supporting resource for the day-to-day operations of VeronicaBeard.com. This role requires a high-energy, sociable individual with strong attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills. The position will involve cross-functional collaboration with our operations, e-commerce, planning, retail, and production teams. The role is based in our NY office and reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Deliver superior, personalized service to address customer inquiries and follow-ups via email and phone calls
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of on-site collection to effectively communicate product features and provide styling advice to customers
- Lead proactive outreach and communication with top customers to strengthen personal relationships, encourage customer loyalty, maintain flow of omnichannel fulfillment orders, and increase sales
- ID efficiencies within current customer service processes to deliver value to the customer
- Responsible for ensuring quality of post-purchase experience including enhancements to order tracking, return processes, and omnichannel fulfillment
- Maintain existing orders (including shipping upgrades, order adjustments, shipping/billing information changes, delivery status updates, requests for tracking information and cancellations)
- Follow-up with customers regarding order and return issues (i.e. declined credit card transaction, out of stock items, refund status)
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates daily and working with the Production department & Warehouse to ensure timely delivery and expedite shipments as needed
CRM & Omnichannel Support
- Assist in creation and execution of CRM experience/programs supporting Senior Manager of Customer Experience
- Act as primary liaison with retail and operations teams on omni-channel clienteling and order fulfillment efforts
- Support site operations related to new collection launches, markdowns and content updates, assisting with site updates and QA
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience, preferably at an e-commerce beauty or fashion retail business
- Keen understanding of luxury client attributes, needs and expectations, using the right tone of voice, adapted to the channel and situation, with a caring attitude towards the client
- Prior experience using inventory management systems, customer service platforms such as Zendesk or Kustomer, and familiarity with Shopify or another ecommerce platform preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Strong listening skills and sociable, friendly with an engaging personality
- Shows initiative, is extremely self-motivated, a problem-solver and excels in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, and organized with accurate data entry
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.