Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate Customer Experience Manager to join our E-Commerce team. This role will be responsible for managing a best-in-class customer focused team for our rapidly growing e-commerce business and overseeing a team of Customer Experience Associates. The position will directly engage with our customers via phone, email, and chat platforms, and requires strong knowledge of retail and e-commerce operations, applications, and processes. This role requires a high-energy, deadline-driven individual with strong problem-solving, communication and analytical skills. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Senior Director of E-Commerce.
- Oversee the execution of our Customer Experience program, serving as the owner of direct customer communication while leading a team of Associates to deliver superior, respectful, efficient, and personalized Customer Care primarily supporting our e-commerce business
- Address e-commerce customer inquiries and follow-ups for order, inventory, product, styling and policy inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Upgrade and Optimize all Customer Experience platforms and communication points
- Work with Retail and E-Commerce teams to re-imagine the next phase of high touch clienteling and omnichannel customer experiences
- Ensure optimal post-purchase experiences including order tracking, return and exchange processes and contribute feedback to optimize these processes through system or process enhancements
- Operations Liaison and responsible for maintaining and reporting all operational KPIs, as well as working closely with our Operations/ Logistics team, Warehouse, Retail & Planning teams to continue to iterate on best practices ensuring the best possible customer experience and troubleshooting where necessary
- Utilize analytics and primary application dashboards to identify trends in user behavior and provide recommendations to improve processes, resolve recurring customer issues, and achieve strategic and operational business goals
- Communicate site defects to e-commerce team leadership and partner with cross-functional teams to resolve and QA site issues related to Customer Care, Returns, and Account experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of e-commerce customer service experience, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically with a wide range of internal departments
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills; resourceful, detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Proficient in M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Kustomer, Returnly, Google Analytics, and order management systems highly preferable
- Elevated eye and understanding of luxury fashion aesthetic
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.