Veronica Beard is looking for an E-commerce Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for supporting the growth of our ecommerce business by running our P&L, deep diving on shipping and packaging optimizations, and continuously looking for areas of improvements across the e-commerce business. This person will also monitor inventory, processes, and reporting. The ideal candidate is an analytical problem-solver with strong organizational abilities who is interested in diving deep into data and can effectively project manage.
This person will leverage data to make recommendations, present insights that will drive key projects and enhance customer experience. The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with our marketing, creative, operations, planning, finance, retail, and wholesale teams. This role is based out of our New York corporate office and reports to the head of E-commerce.
- Maintain e-commerce P&L and provide strategic insights into opportunities
- Identify, analyze and own opportunities for improvements across P&L, including shipping costs, packaging costs, and returns opportunities.
- Perform strategic deep dives and lead cross-functional team to create strategies to solve (based on results from deep dives)
- Identify and analyze any site / inventory issues from identification to resolution, understanding the issue fully and creating a plan to solve.
- Work closely with the merchandising, CS, OPS and planning teams to understand inventory flows to make sure we have the correct inventory on site, quantify any issues that arise, and communicate across teams.
- Adjust forecasts as needed based on changes to the inventory flows by category.
- Assist head of ecommerce and other key business leaders with management of ecommerce vendors, analyzing their performance to ensure they are accretive to the bottom line. Identify opportunities for costs and process savings and suggest optimizations.
- Manage cross-team collaborative projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, analytical or strategic planning roles
- Analytical experience, preferably in finance or data-driven discipline
- Ability to dive deep and own projects until resolved
- Possess deep project management experience, tech, or product management a plus
- Strong quantitative data skills, especially with excel, with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically with a wide range of internal departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across departments
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and drive projects forward
- Proficient in M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.