- Responsible for forecasting our e-commerce business, in concert with our digital marketing, site and planning teams.
- Reports out on key metrics related to our site performance, especially as it relates to our demand revenue, shipping forecasts, and returns
- Communicates results and forecasts to the broader organization, including executives, and makes business-critical recommendations based on forecasts and insights driven
- This person requires strong leadership and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must have the ability to dig into the details, while also articulating the big picture to executives and other stakeholders.
- Develop our e-commerce business demand forecasts by working with our digital marketing, site, data, and planning teams to understand channel growth, site behaviors, historical demand, and product trends, merging quantitative data (e.g. shipments) and other marketing, customer, promotional, and market intelligence demand signals
- Work cross-functionally with the DTC buying/ planning team to validate inventory needs based on our channel trends and consumer demand, forecast returns, and help maximize our inventory efficiency
- Provide selling insights specific to e-commerce to help inform merchandising and product development (e.g. out of stock requests), and creative (e.g. digital asset success vs. productivity of sku)
- Assist in new product and promotional planning with the goal of aligning our marketing, site, and finance forecasts with those from planning
- Work closely with our data and CRM teams to incorporate key customer insights into our forecasting capabilities
- Work with planning and logistics to forecast shipments, communicating any strategy shifts to all teams (e.g. customer experience), measuring impact and quantifying issues as they arise
- Identify areas of risk and opportunity for our online business, working to reconcile our forecast with finance and clearly communicate issues or opportunities as they arise
- Help drive quarterly and annual budget process in partnership with planning, finance, and marketing
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly on topline e-commerce business and relevant merchandise/ inventory KPIs
- Help drive seasonal hindsighting process in concert with planning and merchandising
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of merchandise/ demand planning
- Extremely data-driven
- Ability to synthesize data and key issues to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to work cross-functionally and independently to solve problems as they arise
- Strong analytical ability with a proven track record of driving business results, and knowledge of key merchandising concepts, inventory management
- Exceptional process and collaboration skills; resourceful, detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
The base salary range for this role is between $70,000 and $80,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.