Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate EDI / Inventory Analyst who will collaborate with the sales and DTC teams to ensure transactional data is processed timely between systems. We are seeking candidates that have experience with women’s apparel and ERP and POS systems. This role reports to the Vice President of Operations and is based in our NYC office.
- Review inbound and outbound sales transaction tables (856’s, 810’s) daily to ensure all transactions were processed successfully.
- Check all inbound inventory feeds to ensure there are no errors.
- Investigate inventory variances to ensure inventory is accurate.
- Process inventory adjustments for all warehouse locations
- Update and ensure outbound 846 inventory feeds are exporting data properly.
- Manage inbound EDI orders within the organization which includes tracking errors and resolving them with the appropriate team.
- Oversee annual inventory reconciliation process with 3PL’s.
- Perform system testing plan for ERP system updates on a bi-annual basis.
- 3 years of experience in a systems or operations role
- 4-year college degree
- ERP & POS required; Exenta, KWI and/or Shopify experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of operational functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.