Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to work closely alongside the creative team who is responsible for consistency of Veronica Beard’s aesthetic and elevating brand experience across all consumer touchpoints. The Graphic Designer will work on a variety of digital deliverables and campaign creative across all channels. In addition to creating digital assets, the designer will help fulfill production and administrative duties for the creative team. Including project management, assisting with photoshoot pre and post - production tasks and communicating cross-departmental requests. This role reports to the Art Director and is based in our NYC office.
- Design graphics across Veronica Beard digital channels (including paid and organic social, affiliate banners and additional campaign or sale assets)
- Update and maintain campaign assets across the Veronica Beard website, VB edit homepage, VBGB, and additional content pages
- Execute monthly email automations and slicing of all Veronica Beard marketing emails
- Create Welcome series and Re-engagement email campaigns
- Partner with events team to design flyers and invites
- Assist with digital production of ecommerce assets (i.e., cropping, exporting and renaming images)
- Work closely with site merchandiser to update shot lists for ecommerce photoshoots
- Partner with executive assistant to schedule meetings and manage creative reviews throughout collection launches
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in design
- 1-2 years of experience
- Eye for design with a sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of digital and print design
- Excellent typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply modern design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Creative portfolio including both print and digital design
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Informed about news and cultural conversations around fashion / music / entertainment / art + design / tech / sports / wellness / food
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.