Veronica Beard is looking for a Graphic Designer to work closely alongside the creative team in creating and executing graphic requests for multi-departmental needs. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Art Director.
- Create compelling, visually exciting designs (static & video) for multi-platform, multi-channel digital campaigns that meet business objectives and support brand marketing strategy
- Maintain brand standards and support new initiatives, ensuring brand consistency across channels
- Create innovative, brand appropriate motion-graphics and video content
- Craft print and digital invitations for in-house and external events
- Partner with E-com Art Director and Graphic Designer in creating digital assets for seasonal launches and sales
- Assist in post-production for E-commerce assets (coordinating retouchers, communication of deliverables and adhering to timelines)
- Work closely with teams to ensure asset delivery.
- Assist in site refreshes and digital storytelling across all digital platforms.
- 3+ years of design experience in a related field
- Eye for design, clean + sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Strong voice, highly motivated, self-managed, and able to think independently
- Excellent typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply modern design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) and Adobe After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of the video production process (from pre to post-production): conceptualize and animate high-end motion graphics for use across social and digital media channels
- Well-rounded creative portfolio with design, digital and branding projects
- Previous experience at luxury lifestyle, fashion or creative agency is preferred
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Thanks initiative and understands no task is too small
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- BA / BFA in a design, or similar
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills informed about news and cultural conversations around fashion/music/entertainment/art + design/tech/sports/wellness/food
The base salary range for this role is between $60,000 and $65,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.