The HRIS/Benefits Analyst is responsible for the ongoing support of the HRIS as well as the administration and analysis of the company’s benefits and retirement program. Subject matter expert including testing, configuration, reporting, and user support to create efficiencies and internal customer service to stakeholders. Strong focus on providing data driven reports and dashboards to facilitate business operations across the organization. This position is also responsible for the configuration of ADP WorkForcenow. The position in based in our NYC Corporate office and reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Partners with the HR team to design ADP WorkForcenow modules. Maintains the HRIS system in support of the organization’s data management and reporting needs.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS system.
- Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Act as the primary point person for all levels of staff in regards to benefits eligibility, claims resolution and plan summary explanations.
- Creates and manages reporting relating to people, benefits, and compensation.
- Responsible for monthly HR metrics including turnover, retention and others to be determined.
- Manages reporting for regulatory compliance (EEO, ACA, etc.).
- Prepares and maintains HCM process flows, procedures, and job aids.
- Collaborates with HR team members on various projects.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Responsible for administrative auditing of reporting, analyzing data, corrections and insuring data integrity between benefit carriers and HRIS system, including but not limited to deferral elections, demographic information, eligibility, and transactions associated with hires, transfers, terminations.
- Configures open enrollment in HRIS and manages open enrollment.
- Coordinates benefits processing. Processes enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability in partnership with ADP.
- Manage LOA process for all employees.
- Administer all employee benefit programs which include processing enrollments, terminations and changes.
- Assist COBRA participants with benefit plan inquiries.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
- Other activities and duties as needed that address the ongoing health and well-being of our employees.
- Manages 401(k) audit and ensures accuracy of recordkeeper data.
- Work closely and coordinate with our benefits’ broker to on and off-board employees, resolve employee issues, and answer benefit-related questions.
- Provide information for unemployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on HRIS and Benefits experience
- Familiarity with automated file transfers to benefit vendors
- Experience with Benefits Administration to include health and welfare plans as well as 401(k)
- Knowledge of various laws such as ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, ACA, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.