Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate Human Resources Assistant to join our team. This role will provide administrative support and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources team. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Human Resources Manager.
- Conducts and assists with new hire onboarding
- Respond to employee inquires; questions relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
- Manage HR and Careers inboxes
- Maintain all electronic employee files
- Data entry into systems; Justworks, TSheets & benefit portals
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Support with arranging meetings and scheduling interviews
- Create, update, and maintain online job postings and boards
- Assist with recruitment of entry level positions
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, company-wide meetings, employee events, etc.
- Update organizational charts and floor plans
- Partner with Finance team on payroll processing
- Reconcile benefit invoices
- Send new hire and termination notifications to appropriate departments.
- Works closely the HR Manager to provide support on confidential matters and special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years Human Resources or Administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.