Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Imports Manager will collaborate with the Logistics, Operations, Sales, and Production teams to ensure accurate and timely dispatch and receipt of product shipments, both domestically and internationally. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of relevant experience and proficiency in MS applications, with an emphasis on MS Excel. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Senior Logistics Manager.
- Responsible for entering shipments from both our USA and EU factories into our ERP system
- Tracking in transit shipments to ensure on time delivery
- Following up on any shipments stuck in transit and providing necessary info/docs to release
- Following up with the warehouse once the shipment is delivered to ensure the goods are received accurately and within the agreed turnaround time
- Following up with the production team on any shortages or discrepancies
- Following up with the production team on upcoming estimated delivery dates. Ensuring styles have the most accurate delivery date possible
- Communicating with the sales team on any potential late styles so that they can reach out to clients
- Reaching out to our customs broker to confirm US & EU HTS codes for upcoming seasons
- Entering EU HTS codes and weights into our ERP system
- Transmitting style info to our EU warehouse
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications, specifically MS Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Interest in the fashion industry and production and logistics processes within the industry
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.