Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Integrated Marketing Manager will help drive the strategy, development, and alignment of our 360 marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for managing the global marketing calendar and ensure cross functional teams are aligned. This person will be collaborative and solution-oriented, synthesizing insights from cross-functional teams to deliver on-brand marketing campaigns. Project management skills are essential. Additionally, ability to collaborate and partner with cross functional teams. This role will report to the VP of Communications and Marketing.
Lead all aspects of seasonal Integrated Brand Marketing Campaigns, including:
- Support the development of the marketing strategy
- Building the 360 plan and align key stakeholders
- Manage and optimize the marketing calendar based on performance of campaigns and ability to prioritize campaigns and messaging
- Orchestrate global rollout
- Leading post-launch hindsight
- Drive ideation on key brand marketing challenges and develop structured strategic plans that create clarity on objectives and integrated tactics
- Develop cross-functional relationships and drive strategic alignment of key stakeholders
- Partner closely with broader Integrated Marketing team to ensure campaign calendar alignment and, manage intersections between Brand and Product campaigns seasonally
- Understand unique regional market needs and work closely with local teams to build differentiated positioning and messaging that drives local relevancy while maintaining global consistency
- Monitor industry trends, consumer insights and, customer behavior and identify new and relevant ways to drive our brand forward
- Provide best practices, benchmarks, and learnings from historical campaign hindsight to inform the development of future programs
- Develop and manage both strategic and tactical campaigns across multiple departments, and work cross functionally to organize the optimal campaign structure
- Plan and manage the integrated marketing campaigns across all teams and all touchpoints within the marketing funnel
- Work with creative teams on developing compelling and engaging content across all marketing channels for a cohesive look and feel
- Set performance goals and track engagement throughout all channels to ensure campaign success and proactively flag any gaps or improvements needed
- Track and report back on campaign metrics and results to key stakeholders and leadership teams
- 7+ years’ experience managing marketing campaigns among multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience in campaign management and execution
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and be extremely organized
- Team player and able to build strong relationship
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.