Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Junior Accountant will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success. This role is based out of our corporate office in New York reporting to the Accounting Manager.
- Oversee Ecom payment processing, reconciling balances, chargebacks and refunds
- Take charge of sale tax reconciliation
- Work with the accounting manager on maintaining accurate asset schedules
- Assist with intra department areas A/R, A/P
- Work closely with the accounting manager on reconciliation of GL Balances
- Provide coverage for team members as needed
- Assist with Special Ad hoc project requested by upper management
- 1-3 years of retail accounting experience
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- DTC experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Great Plains is a plus
- Enhanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.