Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a motivated Logistics Coordinator to join our fast-growing team and support all areas of the department. This person will be a self-motivated starter, have a hands-on approach to all tasks and have worked closely with sales teams, production, finance and 3PL’s. This role is based in our NY office and reports to the Senior Logistics Manager.
- Communicate with production factories and freight forwarders to ensure all shipments are delivered at 3PL in a timely manner. Resolve any issues encountered while in transit
- Partner with sales and finance to ensure all orders are fulfilled within the ship windows (review open orders, incoming production, allocations, credit holds)
- Work with retail team and 3PL to coordinate store shipments, EOS returns, prioritize orders for special events, VIP customers
- Communicate with warehouse on a weekly basis for E-Commerce events
- Liaise with 3PL in NJ and Italy regarding all inbound/outbound activity
- Manage foreign shipment documentation (NAFTA, SLI, Invoices)
- Communicate with International customers regarding shipping authorizations
- Process return transactions for wholesale clients, retail stores and e-commerce customers
- Inventory management – liaise with 3PL’s in case of discrepancies, confirm discrepancies and complete adjustments
- Manage style master as related to logistics (HTS entry, UPC creation, 832 Catalogue)
- Oversee packaging inventory at 3PL. Work with sales, planning & production to ensure inventory levels are correct to support the business
- Troubleshoot and resolve logistics/operations related issues across different divisions of the company
- Participate on ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications, specifically MS Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Interest in the fashion industry + shipping and logistics processes within the industry
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.