Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking an Office Coordinator to manage our reception area as well as be the point-of-contact for our Corporate office.
The individual will welcome guests and greet people as well as coordinate front desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
The Office Coordinator should have a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. Our ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and has a strong customer service approach.
- Coordinate all front desk activities, including answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Ensure the reception area is well-maintained
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive
- Manage internal order process
- Direct visitors to the appropriate employee(s)
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and packages
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Update distribution lists
- Manage the messenger process
- Monitor stock, order and distribute office supplies
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Assist with employee events
- Send Company-wide emails
- Contact appropriate vendors when office equipment needs service
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, copying and scanning
- Ad hoc projects
- Proven experience as an Office Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. printers)
- Professional demeanor and customer service approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.