Veronica Beard is looking for an Overseas Production Assistant. The individual will be responsible for the communication and follow up on every aspect of the Overseas Production process. This position is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Support Production Manager with overseas production.
- Communicate—alongside Manager-- with overseas partners through weekly WIP reports.
- Track and log in pre-production samples and pass off to Tech Design for weekly fittings.
- Review all production fit samples against BOM before weekly fittings.
- Follow up with vendors for shipment documents, review packing slips, and confirm shipments in ERP system.
- Log, code and submit all production invoices for approval.
- Track and analyze bulk shipping and duty invoices.
- Attend weekly fittings, production meetings and maintain notes.
- Distribute and update seasonal BOMs.
- Partner with Product Development on bulk trim approvals.
- Organize and maintain seasonal trim binders.
- Issue and maintain bulk garment purchase orders.
- Facilitate with data entry into ERP system
- Review and approve care labels.
- Create and communicate UPC data to vendors and approve final layouts.
- Organize TOP closet and keep track of TOP sample log.
- Send TOPs to the warehouse quarterly.
- Entry level knowledge of fashion production/ product life cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Self-starter, detail oriented with good problem-solving skills.
The base salary range for this role is between $48,000 and $52,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.