Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Product Development Assistant will be working closely with the Denim team and play a vital support role with the Denim and Non-Denim category at Veronica Beard. This role is based in New York and reports to the Denim Design Director.
- Support during assortment and roll out Basics T/P in PLM and request specs from Tech
- Support Fashion style T/Ps
- Manage inventory of all style #s and Fabric codes
- Work with Design to organize fabric inventory for all sample yardages
- Adopt all Oversea T/Ps and correspondence to all Oversea vendors
- Works on Exenta to transfer all adopted styles during Market
- Create FTB right before Market
- Manage Design Virtual boards for working tool throughout each season
- Help support organizing 1st Protos and SMS in key meeting dates
- Schedule Models for all key meeting dates along with Vs schedule
- Help support invoicing and submitting / logging it in the system
- Create and manage initial WIP chart for Development
- Order all new Sample YD for all new Fabrics needed during Development
- Help set up COGs before each season
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a fast-paced team
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi- task
- Strong communication, time management skills
- A positive attitude to be flexible to various responsibilities during meeting weeks to support the team
- Passion for garment construction and business
- Well written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace critical thinking and have an analytical standards
- Strong Computer skills- MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook, PLM
- Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Power Point
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.