Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is looking for a seasoned Product Development Assistant Manager to manage overseas vendors for denim and non-denim category (washed goods). In addition, they will be overseeing the Product Development Assistant in the execution of domestic styles. The Product Development Assistant Manager will support all aspects of product life cycle from inception through production pass off. This position is on-site in our NYC corporate office and reports directly to Denim Design Director.
- Launching styles, starting with the creation of the tech pack
- Working closely with Design Director
- Maintaining vendor relations and correspondences
- Managing fabric inventory
- Managing Assistant PD
- Tracking the development lifecycle by maintaining a seasonal WIP report
- Organizing samples
- Working hand in hand with cross functional teams (design, merchandising, production) in execution
- Managing and ensuring the calendar from tech pack launching dates, fittings, to release fit comments.
- Requesting all costing and review with production.
- Leading the final tech pack pass off, double checking BOMS before final adoption.
- Attend development fittings, managing all development fittings, booking models, and arranging schedule
- 3+ years of denim product development experience
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a fast-paced team
- A positive attitude to be flexible to various processes and responsibilities
- Proficient in Excel, the Microsoft Suite, and Adobe Illustrator
- Well written and verbal communication skills
- PLM experienced
- Experienced in domestic and overseas development
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.