Posted by Paige Redmon on
The Retail Coordinator will work collaboratively and effectively with the retail team to perform key tasks to support growth and profitability in all stores. This role will assist in development and successful implementation of special projects and ensure stores standards are maintained to align with Veronica Beard expectations. This role reports to the Senior Retail Operations Manager and is based in our NY office.
- Coordinate store improvement rollouts consisting of store configurations and/or upgrades of existing stores
- Assist with tracking and resolving repair and maintenance issues in stores
- Support with sourcing and budget management of props and furniture for all stores
- Assist in maintaining interior spec book and sample library
- Create a system to inventory all furniture in stores and warehouse, including dimensions, quantities, and location
- Support with PowerPoint decks for large scale initiatives, ensuring they are clear and decisive
- Compile month end business recaps and newsletter
- Order stores supplies monthly and assess replenishment as needed
- Own all store related production issues and requests
- Button requests & repairs
- Support the Senior Visual Manager with communication from stores, tracking fit feedback and assortment callouts as needed
- Create store directives and contest posters
- Assist with physical inventories twice a year
- Process invoices, track approval signatures, and ensure timely processing.
- Assist with multiple ad-hoc projects
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask
- Proficient in excel and power point
- Communicates effectively and professionally
- Self-starter, team oriented and creative thinker
- Interior design interest a plus
The base salary range for this role is between $58,000 and $62,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.