Retail Events Associate
Posted by Paige Redmon on
The Retail Events Associate works closely with our SVP Strategic Partnerships, Events and Charitable Giving and our Manager, Brand Events and Partnerships on all retail initiatives. The ideal candidate has strong experience with event development and execution, and a proven track record of generating increased traffic, sales and brand awareness across a range of retail events. This candidate has established a network of industry partners and vendors nationwide, with a strong ability to maintain interpersonal relationships. The ideal candidate has great project management skills and maintains composure in a fast-paced work environment, providing a personalized and exceptional experience for our external partners. This position reports to the SVP Strategic Partnerships, Events and Charitable Giving and works from our NYC corporate office.
- Develops event strategies, tailored to multi-market retail stores, that drive sales, build brand awareness, customer loyalty, and community relations.
- Serve as liaison between all external event partner and retail locations through all stages of the event planning and execution process.
- Strengthen the retail event program through the creation of a more formalized and uniform approach to in-store activations and partnerships.
- Execute multi-market retail initiatives that align with the overarching goals of the department and company.
- Foster strong working relationships with external brand partners that have a national presence and the ability to activate across multiple retail doors.
- Conduct research on competitor brands to ensure Veronica Beard is positioning itself at the forefront of the industry.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing/Communications (or a related field)
- 2-3 years’ experience in Special Events or Communications, Experience in RTW, advanced contemporary, or luxury preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and serve as an ambassador of the brand.
- Independent work ethic with excellent time management skills and the capacity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to proactively prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedication to working in fashion/retail with knowledge of the fashion cycle, as well as industry influencers, celebrities, trends, and pop culture.
- Openness to hands-on program management
- Willingness to travel to events and regional store locations as necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
The base salary range for this role is between $55,000 and $65,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.