The position will be instrumental in developing Go to Market retail strategies and building promotional programs for both wholesale retail partners, and Veronica Beard owned retail. You will develop and execute marketing plans, promotional programs and support retail specific events, working collaboratively and cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure all strategic plans align with Veronica Beard global goals and strategies.
- Develop scalable retail marketing efforts to increase VB brand awareness, drive traffic, and increase sales.
- Strategize, plan and execute retail marketing programs with key cross-functional and partner stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of Wholesale marketing programs and recommend changes
- Ensure continuity of brand presentation across multiple touch points at all wholesale and VB owned retail.
- Ownership of seasonal retail marketing strategy for brand and product campaigns which includes the detailed creative briefing and oversight of all asset deliverables, the building and publishing of workback schedules with feedback from key stakeholders and the creation of activation planning overviews.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of trends influencing retail to drive retail programming innovation and ensure effective engagement and best in class initiatives targeting key consumer segments in the market.
- Establish clear campaign KPI’s and build documented retail programs that can be shared across all business regions for local application when applicable.
- Capture and analyze campaign ROI to provide recommendations for future programs and areas of investment.
- Ensure all in-store, Retail partner social and digital assets are updated regularly and represent the current brand image.
- Architect and execute seasonal retail marketing toolkits
- Identify needs for product imagery and video, annually and seasonally, to support the wholesale channel.
- Ensure directories and partner sites are representing the Veronica Beard brand, consistent with the overarching brand requirements.
- Ensure all new Retail stores are supported from a marketing perspective including but not limited to regional press, influencer efforts and Veronica Beard social media.
- Run point for the brand marketing team for store-opening events, partnering closely with the events team to understand needs.
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of marketing strategies, creative deployments, work with the team to present analytics, insights, and optimizations cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to establish relationships with and influence senior leaders internally and externally
- Retailer, Brand or Brand agency marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of retail marketing
- Experience managing relationships with key partners
- Highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize
- Familiarity of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
The base salary range for this role is between $75,000 and $95,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.