Location: Los Angeles, CA
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Retail Visual Coordinator will be responsible for upholding the Veronica Beard visual merchandising brand standards in Retail doors. This person will report to the Senior Manager of Retail Visual Merchandising. Executing store visits, both in person and virtually, performing trainings, analyzing Retail reporting, creating styling guides, assisting in events, and communicating consistently with management are amongst the major responsibilities of the Retail Visual Coordinator. This role is based in Los Angeles, California.
- Execute floor sets and maintain Veronica Beard merchandising standards within Retail stores
- Travel weekly to stores to conduct floor moves and visual updates
- Plan and execute travel based on store needs and budget guidelines
- Ensure store teams have accurate knowledge of display standards and merchandising standards
- Assure visual standards on the floor - direction of merchandise, tag tucking, proper size runs
- Own the store experience and store environment including merchandising and visual displays
- Drive visual initiatives to align with brand strategy to drive sales
- Manage signage distribution to all retail doors
- Be the expert on the brand and host + teach store associates fit, fabric, sizing, styling, and seasonal offering
- Track window style penetration each week to analyze the effects of mannequin styling in each market
- Support the Brand Visual department in the development of directive decks for all store distribution
- Create styling guides and product knowledge for all stores within a given territory
- Assist in the New Store Opening process by sourcing and ordering visual props and accessories
- Manage visual prop lists for all doors
- Attend daily, weekly, and monthly meetings as applicable
- Review photo submissions from retail doors and provide feedback to strengthen presentation of the sales floor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant wholesale or retail experience within a luxury store
- Must have an eye for detail and styling
- Ability to travel frequently
- Proven track record of success working in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated in an independent field environment
- Experience with RTW visual merchandising
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Excel, familiar with Adobe Programs and Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.