Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The RTW Merchandiser is responsible for the product direction and performance of all RTW categories. The individual will work closely with the Director of Merchandising to develop a line that represents Veronica Beard and is aligned with the merchandise strategy for each delivery. This role is based in our NY office.
- Create seasonal line plans for RTW components
- Analyze weekly, monthly, seasonal data & provide hindsight analysis
- Provide competitive analysis: price points, silhouettes, fabric, category, etc.
- Identify new trends and provide seasonal merch guidance
- Provide/develop PK knowledge for store and E-commerce teams
- Act as liaison between Design, Sales and Production
- Manage business by analyzing sales information to identify opportunities for increasing sales and improving margins
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and cross-functional partners
- 3 – 4 years of merchandising experience
- Knowledge of marketplace and has a history of RTW Sales
- Well versed in all aspects of the fashion industry from fabrics, fit and construction
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills
- Strong product sense and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and reporting abilities to identify opportunities and wins
- Passionate and excited to be on the front lines of a growing team
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and able to work independently as well as collaboratively cross-functionally
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.