Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a Sample Coordinator to join our team. This person will be responsible for the day to day management of all sample trafficking both internally and with external partners. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales.
- Manage all product availability related inquiries for Wholesale, DTC photo shoots, and PR needs
- Work within FashionGPS to manage Setup, Availability, and appointment management for all sample requests
- Ensure Sample Closet(s) is well organized
- Create style guides to be used by major department stores on shooting guidelines
- Coordinate with production to manage sample updates
- Assist in the organizing and maintenance of showroom as it pertains to samples
- Review seasonal samples with merchandising team and be aware of changes to evaluate the needs of new samples being made.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Desire to contribute to a positive, solution-oriented and progressive work environment
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Resourceful, efficient and a self-starter
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.