Veronica Beard is seeking a Sample Coordinator to join our team. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all sample trafficking both internally and with external partners. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales.
- Manage all product availability related inquiries for Wholesale, DTC photo shoots, and PR needs.
- Work within FashionGPS to manage Setup, Availability, and appointment management for all sample requests.
- Ensure Sample Closet(s) is well organized
- Create style guides to be used by major department stores on shooting guidelines
- Coordinate with production to manage sample updates
- Assist in the organizing and maintenance of showroom as it pertains to samples
- Review seasonal samples with merchandising team and be aware of changes to evaluate the needs of new samples being made.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Desire to contribute to a positive, solution-oriented and progressive work environment
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Resourceful, efficient and a self-starter
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
The base salary range for this role is between $45,000 and $52,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.