The (Senior) Director FP&A will be responsible for enhancing business outcomes through financial planning, analysis, and insights. This role is based out of our New York corporate office reporting to the VP of Finance.
- Oversee management reporting function by owning the management reporting system and making decisions on reporting structure; enhancing reporting capabilities; leading data integrations for reporting purposes from acquired and/or subsidiary entities
- Lead technology initiatives for Finance by making recommendations and implementing best in class BI and reporting tools
- Identify ERP data dimensions required to deliver analysis and insights for comprehensive decision-making
- Promote financial accountability by preparing monthly analysis vs budget, forecast, and prior year/s, preparing monthly business reviews and accompanying analysis for functional and executive leadership
- Lead the forecasting, budgeting and LRP process by developing macro-economic and internal business assumptions; establishing milestones and deadlines; interfacing with stakeholders to ensure alignment with organizational objectives; leading the creation of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and long-range plan presentations; distilling key insights from consolidated forecasts/budgets and presenting to executive leadership
- Enhance business outcomes by modeling business cases for potential opportunities and making recommendations; analyzing financial information and advising internal partners on financial issues; delivering financial insights through reporting and KPI development and management
- Strong leadership and highly collaborative style with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities. Strong curiosity; seeks understanding beyond the obvious
- Ability to proactively generate innovative ideas and lead process improvements
- Advanced financial modeling and BI tools expertise
- Ability to prepare and deliver advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability with the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Four-year college degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting. MBA preferred
- Private Equity experience a plus
- ERP implementation a plus
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.