This role will enhance business outcomes through financial planning, analysis, and insights. A great opportunity for an experienced financial analyst to prepare total company P&L reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide executive level and cross-functional support of financial analysis and reporting needs of the business; coordinate with internal and external business partners during LRP, budget, forecasting & close processes. This role is based out of our New York corporate office and reports to the (Senior) Director FP&A.
- Develop and automate KPIs for tracking Sales, GP, contribution, G&A, to drive profitability.
- Analyze monthly sales and profitability across key dimensions and prepare P&Ls by channel/category/region and by product category to help leadership make informed decisions.
- Assist with complex analyses across the company to identify sales and profitability expansion, as well as rationalization opportunities.
- Support senior management and functional leaders with in-depth analysis supporting company growth and expansion opportunities.
- Support LRP, annual budgeting and establish quarterly forecast process.
- Support the preparation of monthly departmental standard financial reporting package and provide analysis and insights.
- A Bachelor's or master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Information Science
- 5+ years of financial and business analysis experience in a fashion or CPG company
- Planning and forecasting experience required. PE experience a plus
- Proven track record of developing financial models
- Experience working in an ERP environment (e.g., Exenta, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, etc.) required
- Some exposure to international business a plus
- Thought leadership to proactively generate innovative ideas and lead process improvements.
- Exceptional curiosity, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact with senior management and various departments throughout the organization
- Ability to work independently and do what is necessary to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner
- Advanced Excel skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical mindset, and ability to use BI and other financial modeling tools
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.