The Site Merchandising & Experience Manager will be responsible for helping to create a best-in-class online customer experience on VeronicaBeard.com, using data-driven insights to optimize the customer journey through merchandising and product placements. This role is based out of our New York Corporate Office and reports to our Head of E-Commerce.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical and creative individual with a passion for our product who leverages data insights and the visual presentation to motivate customers to buy. In this cross-functional role, he or she will partner with digital marketing, creative, merchandising, buying and planning to curate product, category and special feature assortments as well as launch and merchandise these collections on the site each month. Additionally, this person will partner with product teams to oversee the project management of site experience optimizations, on-site testing, and digital strategic initiatives. This person will manage an Assistant Site Merchandiser.
Site Maintenance & Experience
- Responsible for end-to-end setup of all products for the site, including reviewing images, confirming inventory, coordinating copy, product data uploads, site QA.
- Understand product inventory investments to prioritize digital assets.
- Own the merchandising strategy for all landing pages and collections as well as marketing channels landing pages and linking strategy.
- Oversee QA of site to ensure an excellent customer experience and troubleshoot site issues related to merchandising set up and site maintenance.
- Ensure execution of promotions through proper set-up, testing, and deployment.
- Implementation of site initiatives, such as holiday gift guides, new categories, content pages, and strategic initiatives.
Analytics & Reporting
- Utilize key metrics to communicate category and product performance and identify key trends and shifts in user behavior. Make actionable recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Act as the eyes of the live site and take initiative on calling out recommendations based on sales and marketing.
- Collaborate with creative team on Ecommerce product shoots, ensuring all samples are available and products photographed; responsible for timeliness of product and content launches.
- Partner with the email marketing team on a weekly basis by providing/creating categories and product selects while reviewing and reacting to a weekly analysis of sales.
- Partner with web developers and experience team to continually brainstorm new tools for the digital team as well as testing opportunities to benefit daily process and management of site.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of site merchandising, marketing operations or digital experience, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment
- Strong analytical skills; well versed in Excel, PowerPoint and experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Exceptional process, collaboration, and communication skills; resourceful, detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Strong individual problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate
- Proven ability to spearhead and manage a project from ideation through completion
- Strong fashion sense with a sense of brand and client needs
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.