Veronica Beard is looking for a skilled social media content director to lead our social media team. This creative storyteller is responsible for creating and executing our organic social media content (look and feel) leading and ideating the creative of social media campaigns and overseeing all of our social content. With a social media content producer, this person will oversee and launch all of our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest) as well as our secondary social channels (Twitter, YouTube and TikTok). This role involves cross-functional collaboration with multiple departments, from PR, marketing and digital to creative, retail and events.
This social media leader must have an ability to tell a brand story through a fashion editorial eye and specialize in working with founder-led businesses.
Please include a portfolio of previous social campaigns you have developed and executed.
- Plan and implement organic social media content in support of brand goals, as well as social media-ultimately: driving brand awareness, increasing follower count, engagement.
- Conceptualize dynamic visual content; partner with social media editor to oversee content creation, live-capture strategy and storytelling, both photo and video.
- Create social media campaigns that align with brand partnerships, including influencer
- Oversee community engagement; develop social programs to excite, engage and inspire the Veronica Beard audience, building an interactive relationship between company and community.
- Establish content calendar and timelines to ensure cross-functional alignment with email, marketing messaging and company initiatives.
- Partner with social media editor on gathering social metrics to assess strategic performance and share learnings, hindsights and key takeaways with leadership.
- A creative professional with 2-5 years of experience in content for a fashion, lifestyle, or beauty brand
- Elevated creative eye and aesthetic; strong creative vision and skills in photo, video and design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and DSLR photography a plus
- Serve as social media expert, bringing knowledge of the landscape and community
- Idea and visuals generator—ability to brainstorm new ways to bring the brand to life on social media
- Passionate about the social media space and creating high-quality, on-brand, of-the-moment creative content
- Exceptional multi-tasking and management skills to support Social Media Editor and build the organic social team
- Appreciation and understanding of the Veronica Beard brand, story and aesthetic
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.