The ERP Analyst will support and develop the ERP, POS and OMS system with the goal of further developing the software to meet the company’s plans for growth. The role requires a detailed understanding of business processes in various areas including production, logistics, sales and finance. A capable candidate will be able to speak with stakeholders in each respective area to understand individual departmental needs and develop solutions to improve the existing workflows.
- Deliver stable operations to support the Sales, Production, Buying & Planning as well as finance teams across the organization.
- Lead application development and support of ERP (Exenta) and POS / OMS (NewStore) with the software manufacturers including software development, testing and break-fixes.
- Manage supply chain integrations as it relates to web orders transmitting, return requests, order fulfillment and purchase reconciliations.
- Manage budgetary needs for system development.
- Review internal process to ensure PCI compliance standards are maintained.
- Perform system testing plan for ERP system updates on a bi-annual basis.
- Provide a service-oriented, customer-focused support function that responds to issues with urgency, quality and streamlined results.
- Document system configuration and standard operating procedures within a knowledgebase
- Manage third party partners as an effective extension of the team.
- Perform problem tracking, post-mortems, and action item follow-up.
- 3-5 years of experience in a systems or operations role
- 4-year college degree
- Omni experience required; Exenta, KWI and/or Shopify or PLM REVO experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of operational functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The base salary range for this role is between $85,000 and $95,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.