Location: Atlanta, GA
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a motivated Jeans Wholesale Manager to join our growing team. This person will be focused on and responsible for the continued strategic growth of the Veronica Beard Denim business at Major Department Stores. This role is based in our NYC office.
- Manage and develop key account relationships in Denim department.
- Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales and drive new business opportunities
- Apply technical understanding of denim to direct buys in market and provide valuable product feedback to teams
- Work with merchandising team on needed product development feedback
- Gather, analyze, and apply competitive information from the denim market to further Veronica Beard Jeans’ position as a top brand within department stores
- Responsible for all market week planning and logistics, including running appointments, presentation, product information and post-market feedback to merchandising
- Direct assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape, and local market knowledge
- Run weekly sales analysis and participate in sales meetings working closely with department store sales team to understand account level selling
- Work with Wholesale Planner on sales targets, monitoring performance for all accounts as well as the growth and maintenance of a healthy core denim business
- Partner with jean specialists, department managers and field team to creatively drive sales toward achieving/exceeding plan and acquiring feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition
- Manage account projections for initial bookings and re-orders
- Act as a brand ambassador for Veronica Beard both in the field and in the showroom
- Weekly store visits to NYC points of distribution to partner with brand manager + other store visit travel
- Meet financial targets for shipments, sales, inventory & profitability
- Support operations, logistics and production internally to maintain efficient deliveries and customer service
- Support the field team with product information including on order reporting, delivery updates and follow up on reorder requests
- 5+ years of relevant wholesale experience with Major Department stores; jean-focused experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Understanding and knowledge of denim market and strong competitive analysis skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous strategic sales growth experience
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.