Veronica Beard is looking for a motivated Wholesale Planner to support the growing Veronica Beard wholesale business. This person will be responsible for reviewing performance, developing strategies for growth, and ensuring margin and sell-through targets are achieved in season. This role will report to the Senior Wholesale Planner and is based in our NY office.
- Execute reporting and share performance analysis by delivery and classification for key wholesale accounts and/or sales regions
- Analyze monthly OTBs and run in season forecasts to maximize profitability in cost accounting
- Highlight the deliverables needed to limit risk and achieve sales and inventory goals
- Manage pre-season and in-season replenishment forecasts for key accounts, which represent 17% of total wholesale business
- Partner with Sales team in prepping for market by reviewing sales and receipt goals and creating assortment plans by classification and door cluster
- Monitor and forecast location level sales and receipt plans, while developing strategies for growth alongside Sales team
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in planning, buying, and/or account management.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math and cost accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Personable, team oriented, and capable of developing strong working relationship with internal and external partners
- Experience working in wholesale planning or a major retailer
- Experience with Nordstrom, or Saks Fifth is a plus
The base salary range for this role is between $80,000 and $90,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.