Veronica Beard is seeking a skilled and creative Associate Women’s Designer to join our RTW team. The position is based in our NYC Corporate office and reports to the Senior Design Director.
- Be part of the design team to create a well-balanced, cohesive, and on-brand collection each season (10 deliveries/year)
- Research trends and inspiration as directed by the creative directors
- Work on the entire design process from sketching, flats, developing tech packs, and fittings in collaboration with the design team.
- Create and update CADs along with a detailed tech pack for development with factories
- Daily communication with domestic and international factories
- Attend all fit sessions and help solve problems that may occur at proto or market sample development
- Ensure all information is accurately recorded for production
- 4+ years of related experience
- Hands on team player
- Strong sketching ability
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Detail oriented, organized, and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- PLM experience a plus
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.