Veronica Beard is looking for an Art Director to work closely alongside the creative team who is responsible for consistency of Veronica Beard’s aesthetic and elevating brand experience across all consumer touch-points.
- Concept, create, design and drive process to create assets in collaboration with key cross-functional departments.
- Develop creative guidelines and templates for existing and new global initiatives - including multi-department creative asks, presentations and more.
- Collaborate with content, digital and companywide needs for concepting and execution in major marketing campaigns (collection launches and brand campaigns). Support with innovative designs both digitally and print to create cohesive messaging across all touch points.
- Translate strategic ideas into compelling and innovative creative concepts that engage the customer and promotes brand’s relevance and desirability across multiple channels.
- Assist the Sr Director, Creative with all art related projects.
- Lead in concepting and execution of Campaign launches, Catalogs, Packaging, OOH print projects while upholding the VB brand standards. Explore new techniques and vendors. Communicate with departments on exact needs and scope of project while provided a clear understanding of deliverables and timelines.
- Supervise projects handled by graphic designers including digital, editorial, and print collateral as well as some cross-functional initiatives. Serve as a design leader, providing guidance and feedback to designers.
- 10+ years of industry experience in fashion
- Go-getter who is passionate about on set art direction
- Eye for design with a sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with expert understanding of digital and print design
- Expert typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply modern design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, presentation, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Well-rounded creative portfolio with design, digital, and branding projects
- Previous experience at luxury lifestyle brand, fashion brand, or creative agency is preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Informed about news and cultural conversations around fashion / music / entertainment / art + design / tech / sports / wellness / food
The base salary range for this role is between $100,000 and $125,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.