Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate digital expert to join our team at our NYC as Paid Media Manager, reporting to the Digital Marketing Director.
This role will oversee all paid social media initiatives including performance of boosted brand campaigns. The candidate will develop the end-to-end strategy for our paid social campaigns, aimed at acquiring new subscribers and utilizing segmentation strategies for custom audiences. This role will also work synergistically with editorial and social content team to set KPI’s, analysis and report on holistic social efforts. Applicants should have thorough experience across multiples areas of digital, acquisition, and social.
- Create paid social strategy, focusing on customer acquisition initiatives and continuous testing to ensure campaigns are optimized
- Oversee the day to day execution and optimization of social media campaigns performance
- Experience with Segmentation Strategies (Custom Audiences in Facebook, Live Ramp)
- Manage and Model KPI’s such as CAC, LTV, and attribution modeling for the channel
- Manage submission and delivery of creative requests for all digital ad channels
- Establish, monitor and report on all paid social channel KPIs, and provide strategic recommendations based on performance metrics
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Own the digital marketing budget for channel, ensure accuracy and optimization
- Manage day-to-day agency and vendor relationships as they pertain to all paid social marketing channels
- Perform Test Variants for campaigns to gain insights on Messaging, Promotions, and Creative
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to understand global strategic marketing plans and then develop a media strategy to support it within budget constraints and ROAS goals
- Work with Site Team to develop landing page strategy and on-site optimization utilizing Experience Optimization Platforms
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve our digital position in the marketplace
- 3-4 years direct experience executing and managing performance-based digital campaigns
- 2 years minimum experience with Paid Social Campaigns
- Experience managing a digital marketing budget across channels to meet sales goals
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and reporting; experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager & Chartio preferred
- Experience working with complementary business functions such as Creative, Technology, Merchandising, Operations, and ability to navigate and partner with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently)
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.