Veronica Beard is looking for a skilled Senior Copywriter to craft product, homepage, email, and other editorial, marketing, and social copy. This position reports to the Editorial Director and will work cross-functionally with marketing, production, design, and merchandise teams to conceive and execute brand copy across multiple platforms.
- Write product copy/descriptions across multiple areas (site, hangtags, flashers)
- Write copy for emails, website including homepage, category pages, and paid media
- Coordinate information-gathering for all product details and format them into product copy to deliver accurate and relevant selling points to the customer in order to minimize returns and questions to our customer service teams
- Identify and articulate all products’ unique selling points
- Contribute to various cross-functional initiatives, including commercial campaign development, new launches, store openings, events, etc.
- Partner with creative, marketing, design, merchandising, and production teams to ensure copy is brand-appropriate and effective across all digital touchpoints
- Regularly check the site to ensure all product copy is uploaded correctly and work with the digital and creative teams to quickly update misinformation or troubleshoot issues
- Contribute editorial stories to the blog
- At least 5 years’ experience in fashion copywriting, with specific brand e-commerce writing experience
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Exceptionally detail oriented with a thorough editorial eye
- Fastidious about grammatical accuracy
- Independent, self-motivated, and capable of taking initiative
- A passion for the fashion industry
The salary range for this role is between $80,000 and $100,000. The relevant salary range will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The salary range is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.