Missing a girls' night out? You're not the only one. But just because we're still socially distancing doesn't mean you can't throw a Galentine's Day bash this year. Here, our recs on the best gifts to say thank-you to your girl gang—plus our tips on how to celebrate February 13th like it's, well, 2019.
The Super friendship trinity, from left: Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington
1. If you can't go out to dinner, take a virtual cooking class together! Or in lieu of cocktail hour, sign up for a mixologist class.
2. How about sheet masks and spiked smoothies instead of a spa day? Or sign up for Dr. Barbara Sturm's Skin School—and spot a celeb or two. Hailey Bieber, Emma Roberts and Kristen Noel Crawley have all dropped by previous sessions.
3. Movie marathon! Watch together over Zoom. Thelma and Louise, 9 to 5, Beaches, Bridesmaids, Waiting to Exhale, Clueless, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion and Girls Trip are some of our favorite movies about friendship.
4. Secret Cupid—like Secret Santa but for Galentine's Day. And instead of cards and candy, order dinner for each other and share a virtual meal together. The best part is guessing who ordered for whom—and the good eats, of course.
5. Put on the same playlist, have a cocktail and #JustGetDressed. No agenda necessary. Give yourselves a moment to be lighthearted, laugh and have fun.