Summer in the CityAnh Sundstrom's style tips & travel guide
1. The perfect year-round blazer for your body.
2. If heels aren't practical for your office environment, a chic pair of pointed-toe flats is well worth the investment.
3. Lipstick. It's the last thing I add before heading out the door and always makes me feel put together.
Pro Tips to Summer-Chic Workwear
1. Fit is everything! When faced with a sizing dilemma for tops, blazers and dresses—"should I go with the smaller size? It fits... but so does the next size up!"—I always, always choose the larger size because I love how elegant it looks when fabric drapes effortlessly on a woman's body.
2. Accentuate the waist. It's the most simple thing, but a tucked-in top or belted waist can completely elevate your outfit.
3. And finally: When it doubt, just add a blazer! A blazer adds instant polish.
I used to commute by ferry into SF for work and loved walking through this building every day. You can pick up freshly baked baguettes from Acme Bread Company, a delicious cheese at Cowgirl Creamery and grab a cup of coffee to-go from Blue Bottle.
My favorite way to spend a date night is to escape into the world of ballet or to take in classical music at the SF Symphony. The movements and music feed my soul.
My favorite spa has locations in both Marin and San Francisco. The SF spot is down the street from Veronica Beard! I absolutely love the oxygen facial here; it's my monthly splurge.
You can smell the freshly made waffles a block away! This is one of our go-to family treats for a sunny weekend in the city.
Everything you look for in a neighborhood gem: It's tiny, bustling and they make the best pizza around!