The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for coordinating credit, cash application, and collection activities. The position is based in our NYC Corporate office and reporting to our Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Conduct collection calls and e-mails, to consistently follow up with aged accounts
- Manage prepaid accounts to ensure timely payments and subsequent shipments
- Process and e-mail customer statements
- Post daily deposits to client accounts, properly applying to outstanding invoices and offsets
- Reconcile, resolve, and dispute customer chargebacks as needed
- Work with complementary business functions such as sales and logistics
- Post invoices daily; investigate and resolve billing issues
- Organize and maintain relevant accounting details and files
- Provide coverage for team members as needed
- Accounting and/or Accounts Receivable experience strongly preferred, up to 3 years
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal-oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently)
- Proficiency with MS-Office specifically MS Excel, including pivot tables and vlookup
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.