Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate and experienced digital marketer to join our team as Affiliate & Digital Partnerships Manager. The Affiliate & Digital Partnerships Manager will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of Veronica Beard’s Affiliate program, Digital Marketing programs, Influencer networks and marketplace partnerships. This role is based in our NYC office and reports to the Digital Marketing Director.The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with our creative, operations, planning, retail and wholesale teams.
- Digital Analysis, creating daily, weekly and monthly KPIs to drive sales and new customers
- Presenting insights and recommendations to drive sales and conversion for the channel.
- Create the strategy and manage all day to day activities for the affiliate channel
- Recruit new affiliates and develop partnerships that align with Veronica Beard as a brand
- In partnership with PR, create ways to work with influencers leveraging commission structures and relationships
- Monitor performance and analyze activity and optimize for channel and meet KPI’s
- Develop automation, feed management, and data structures, along with business strategies, to further build the channel
- Work with influencer networks and partners for specialized campaigns
- Look at both digital and omni partnership opportunities to drive revenue
- Depending on the candidate, lead budgeting and analysis to overall support Digital Marketing Department (Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, programmatic, and partnerships).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA a plus
- Minimum 1 year Previous affiliate experience with networks (Rakuten, PepperJam, etc.)
- Proven leader to initiate new partnerships and discover new opportunities to drive business
- Numbers oriented, ability to work cross functionally with planning team to model ROI for sales and promotional campaigns
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically with a wide range of internal departments.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.