Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate and experienced Director of Growth Marketing/Digital Marketing to join our team in New York. This role will be responsible for all performance and brand digital marketing, working across the funnel to manage all digital acquisition channels. This Director will report to the CMO/CDO.
The leader in this role will be accountable for creating a digital strategy informed by data and investment strategy, presenting insights and recommendations to drive sales, conversion and new customers while optimizing for ROI and CAC. The candidate is expected to be an idea generator with a high level of analytics and digital expertise who likes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative work environment.
The role will involve managing a team and cross-functional collaboration with our site experience, creative, operations, planning, retail and wholesale teams.
- Oversee digital marketing strategy, content, budget and agency management across paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing, native content, programmatic, display and new digital channels
- Partner with outside development agency and internal Digital design team on site experience and functional enhancements
- Create optimal CAC and ROI strategy and optimize across channels.
- Oversee daily and weekly digital marketing reporting for internal management team. Oversee preparation of monthly hindsight and contribute to quarterly business reporting
- Create reporting dashboards and reporting roadmap to ensure data-driven decision making
- Work closely with senior management, creative, planning and merchandising to identify business drivers to guide the development of seasonal digital marketing and monthly promotional roadmap – leveraging macro as well as direct response digital insights
- In collaboration with agencies and senior management, develop plan for and manage all ecommerce ROI marketing programs including the areas of SEO, paid search, retargeting, display ads, affiliate marketing, connected TV, and syndication of content into paid channels etc.
- Lead contact for day-to-day communication with outside digital marketing / media agencies and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a highly data-driven organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, develop, and grow teams
- Requires strong knowledge of marketing software, digital and social media
- P&L or line of business management experience, core operational strength and the ability to make budget decisions to drive business success
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically with a wide range of internal departments
- Proficient in Google Analytics, M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.