To advance business outcomes through Technology, The IT Director will be an engaged and proactive champion for IT Services and Operations, seeking ongoing improvement of the IT Infrastructure, delivering high quality solutions to securely support the day-to-day business operations. This role will participate on the Steering Committee for IT product development.
As a partner with the Management team, the IT Director should be someone with a strong technology background and business acumen.
- Oversee and participates in business strategy discussions to anticipate and align technology solutions to achieve business and financial objectives.
- Be alert to changes or advancements in technology and increased digital adoption to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Drive business innovation for operational efficiencies and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and subcontractors to execute projects and strategic initiatives established in the IT roadmap.
- Studying market trends/customer needs to identify commercial opportunities, while aligning IT initiatives with business goals and redesigning business processes.
- Design/advance and/or implement business intelligence (BI) solutions that provides reporting, analytics, and data delivery.
- Provide IT thought leadership and steering committee participation for a customer-facing product that utilizes leading technology (e.g., Cloud, Database Management, and SaaS). Vet decisions being made, evaluate technologies chosen, and participate in the review of terms and conditions with technology partners
- Provide current and future technology input and direction.
- Evaluate and enhance physical and environmental security for operating systems and network security. Review System Messages and Problem Logs daily for any actionable alerts.
- Ensure system SLA’s and uptime are maintained.
- IT Team Management - Hiring, developing, and mentoring staff to fulfill needs of department.
- Financial Management - Oversee IT Budget and Capital Expenditure Planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience.
- Apparel, CPG or Beauty industry
- 5+ years' of strategically leading an IT team
- Experience in Office365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, ERP (Exenta, Blue Cherry, RLM), POS (NewStore, KWI) and Shopify experience preferred.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional collaboration and partnership skills with cross-functional teams.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Project Management certifications is a plus.
The base salary range for this role is between $150,000 and $170,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.