Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate and talented E-commerce Product Manager to join our team. In this role you will partner directly with the Director of Omni-Channel Operations and Product, Senior UX Designer and other partners across the Digital and Operations team at Veronica Beard. You will be responsible for executing our E-commerce roadmap, assisting in the launch of our omni-channel product initiatives, sharing our successes and key findings with business stakeholders and continuously looking for opportunities both onsite and within the e-commerce technical stack.
The ideal candidate has experience working as a technical Product Manager in-house at a brand, or at an agency, and has a track record for managing at-scale product launches. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is key.
This role is based our corporate office in New York and reports to the Director of Omni-Channel Operations and Product.
- Build, manage, execute and synthesize the product roadmap for all e-commerce and all digital project launches.
- Partner internally with business partners and externally with 3rd party vendors and development agency
- Own UAT for the website’s critical path as well as all new features and functionality
- Manage timelines and budgets for all projects, and communicate to all stakeholders the project status, risks, and post-launch performance and findings
- Monitor and stay up to date on industry trends and best practices and competitive analysis
- Manage ROI for new feature releases and 3rd party integrations
- Owning technical launch of Order Management (OMS), Point of Sale (POS), and Clienteling tool as part of major company initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce product management or technical product management roles
- In-depth understanding of the e-commerce customer journey, ecosystem and trends
- Proficiency in Shopify or modern CMS platforms and systems
- Solid technical background with the ability to communicate directly with engineers and technical partners
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members such as Operations, UX designs, business development, marketing, data science, etc.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and part of a team
- Possess deep project management experience, tech, or product management a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, modern CMS platforms, and backend/frontend coding experience launching OMS/POS is a plus
The base salary range for this role is between $90,000 and $110,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.