Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are seeking a Fabric Associate to join our Fabric team. The Fabric team manages both fabric development and bulk production for the entire VB collection. The position is based in our NYC corporate office and reports to our Fabric Manager.
- Create and maintain all seasonal fabric library, fabric binders, fabric racks & boards
- System Management – Partner up with assistant and maintain all Fabric Data Entry in PLM/EXENTA
- Ensure data accuracy across all platforms and departments
- Maintain various charts (fabric development chart, WIP, buy chart, virtual board,etc)
- Fabric Detail Sheets (FDS)- review all details and make sure quality meet company requirements
- Purchase Orders –help issue POs for Sampling/Bulk
- Invoice management- keep track of all invoices & pass to AP for payment processing
- Lab Dip Management – prepare, launch, track, and comment on all dips across Woven, C+S and Yarns
- Help arrange meetings to review seasonal collections
- Help coordinate &follow up with all shipments
- Review and correct any sample yardage color/patterns needed prior to bulk
- Prepare Bulk Standards prior to production
- 3-5 years of experience in fabric or relevant experience
- Must be a self-starter, able to multitask and balance workload
- Must have fabric knowledge/expertise- understanding of fabric and garment construction and manufacturing/sourcing processes
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, We Transfer, and Adobe Programs
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, and energetic
- Must have excellent communication skills and attention to details
- PLM experience is a plus
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.